Saturday, November 1, 2008
Coupons
Wow, last week I saved $10.00 on my grocery bill. This week I saved $18.00 on my grocery bill. This time I didn't buy anything that I didn't need. It was all stuff that I needed. Way cool! I used newspaper coupons, computer (printed off) coupons too. It took some work to save that $18.00. Cutting and printing. Is it worth it? Yeah, I think so. It's almost addicting. I want to see how much more I can save next week. J.S. gave me some websites for coupons. Pretty cool! You should try it. I was thinking about having a contest in The M&M group. "Who can save the most." What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you Beth, Yesterday at Rite-aid, I got $19.00 worth of stuff that was FREE with rebate. I had to spend the $19.00 to get it but Rite-aid then sends me a rebate check for $19.00 ! Also, at Kmart
I got a L'oreal mineral makeup which was $14.99 on sale buy one get one free, and I had two coupons for $2.00 off, which Kmart was doubling coupons on Sat. up to $2. So my $14.99 makeup cost me $3.50! This is fun, but very time consuming.
Post a Comment