This is the story of life, love, marriage, kids, God. This is Beth's life.
O.k., let's see who's the first person to say "who's Jobe?" lolI really need to learn to spell check. lol
Hey I like the new look of your Blog.And I just spent about 20 minutes playing (winning !!) on hangmanI know Jobe was his nickname right ?
Okay, if my full name were listed here I wouldn't admit this. I just played hangman and got the word "avocation". I just spent about ten minutes trying to figure out how "garbage bin" defined "avocation". (duh...) I know you are laughing, too, Bev.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
O.k., let's see who's the first person to say "who's Jobe?" lol
I really need to learn to spell check. lol
Hey I like the new look of your Blog.
And I just spent about 20 minutes playing (winning !!) on hangman
I know Jobe was his nickname right ?
Okay, if my full name were listed here I wouldn't admit this. I just played hangman and got the word "avocation". I just spent about ten minutes trying to figure out how "garbage bin" defined "avocation". (duh...) I know you are laughing, too, Bev.
Post a Comment